Non-invasive procedures are fast replacing traditional surgical treatment methods. These procedures allow treatment of various ailments and conditions without breaking the skin. At Ethridge, we have remained at the top of the game by incorporating the latest technological procedures such as morpheus8 into our practice.
We have been providing the best plastic surgery services to residents in Fort Worth, Texas. If you’re looking for a reputable reconstruction surgeon with experience in 'Morpheus8 near me,’ Dr. Ethridge here for you.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that utilizes radio-frequency energy to remodel and restructure the skin. In the procedure, a microneedle is used to produce a smoother appearance by reaching deep into the skin. During treatment, there are no incisions made. Instead, the needle pierces into the skin, heating the inner tissues. The effect is the increased production of collagen. This corrects fine lines and wrinkles on the skin and results in firmer and flawless skin. The procedure is suitable for the face and neck.
This procedure is relatively new. We are, however, experienced in the treatment. What’s more, at Ethridge, we’ll explore the best option for our you. We have successfully carried out the procedure on many of our clients, and their testimonies will reassure you of our expertise. In our line of work, we understand the doubt that comes with the introduction of a new method. That’s why our team is highly experienced and trained and in Morpheus8 treatment.
What are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 has the following benefits:
- It gives uniform results without any inconsistencies in the appearance of the skin.
- It’s suitable for all skin tones. This is unlike other methods of facial reconstruction procedures, which result in post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Morpheus8 treatment increases the natural production of collagen— the protein that helps hydrate, strengthen, and slow down the aging of the skin.
- The procedure gets rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and does away with sagging skin, which leaves you looking younger.
- Compared to other facelift procedures that require surgery, Morpheus8 treatment is non-invasive and takes a shorter time.
- It has a short downtime, such that you may apply makeup a day or two after the procedure.
Within anywhere between a couple of days and three weeks, you'll be able to see the results of the treatment. You may need to have one, two, or three sessions depending on the issues you want to change. For optimal results, your doctor may suggest that you combine Morpheus8 treatment with platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
When choosing a specialist to carry out a skin reconstruction procedure on you, it’s vital that you ascertain their credibility. Plastic surgery is quite popular and highly sought-after. As such, there is a rise in the number of sham professionals. You definitely don’t want to put your face in the hands of someone who has botched up other people’s appearances.
Dr. Ethridge is a certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has, on many occasions, received commendations for his top-rated cosmetic surgery practice. If you come from Fort Worth or the surrounding areas, Ethridge provides you with the best' morpheus8 near me' services. Call us today on 817-921-5566 to schedule a consultation.Morpheus8 Near Me
View Larger Map